About the MyCycling Crew
MyCycling.com has been put together for you by a small group of ex-professional cyclists who love the sport and want other people to get the most out of it.
There are four main contributors behind this project. They are:
Between the 4 of us we’ve accumulated a massive amount of experience and expertise that will guide you on your way to cycling success.
We don’t believe in putting pages and pages of palmares to pad our egos, but it is important to list credentials in order to give you confidence that the program you are getting is based on personal experience backed by results.
So here are some of the highlights of the contributing coaches’ achievements:
- Selection for two Olympic Games
- Three Commonwealth Games (3 medals)
- Competition in Eight World Championships
- Winners of 8 National titles
- Holders of 18 National Records
- 24 National Championship Medals
- Competition in 24 World Cup Events
- 15 years of Professional Racing
- Coaching of the Australian National Team
- Australian Level 2 Certified Coaching Certificate and work with over five national team coaches and their programs, programs that have coached athletes like Robbie McEwen, Michael Rogers and Cadel Evans.
We trust that seeing this kind of information will make you feel confident that our advice is the real deal.
As we’ve been around the top end of cycling for the past 4 decades, we’ve had the pleasure of racing with, touring with, living with and having friendships with some of the best cyclists in the world.
These people include Cadel Evans, Robbie McEwen, Matt White, Graeme Brown, Sara Carrigan, Glenn Chadwick, Allan and Scott Davis, Mathew Hayman, Aaron Kemps and Henk Vogels just to name a few.
Look out as we try to rope these guys into giving you their own angle on how to be successful on the bike!