|Master any skill, subject or aptitude, get better grades on your report card, breeze through your essay test and pass multiple choice exams without breaking a sweat...
Get the Best Grades with the Least Amount of Effort is a priceless collection of proven tips, tools and techniques to turn you into a super-achiever - even if you've never thought of yourself as a "gifted" student.
(Or, maybe you realise you're smart, but deep down inside you know you have poor study habits that cost your marks AND stress you out...)
And just in case you're wondering, getting better grades doesn't mean you have to turn into a nerd or a "book worm".
After all, you still want to have a life, go out with friends, go to the movies and have fun.
That’s why you must learn the secrets that will help you absorb, digest and remember large chunks of information quickly and easily so you get the best grades with the least amount of effort.
Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort will show you exactly step-by-step how you can get better grades without busting your ***!
Discover a PROVEN, TRIED and TESTED system that does NOT cut corners, but it does cut to the chase so you can get better grades than geeks and nerds without becoming one...
NO MATTER IF you think you’re not ‘gifted’...
NO MATTER IF you think you’re not ‘lucky’...
NO MATTER IF you think you’re not talented and can’t afford to go to Harvard...
NO MATTER IF you know you're smart but you have poor study habits...
NO MATTER IF you think of yourself as a "procrastinator"...
"THE SECRET GENIUS CODE - why students DUMBER than you ARE getting better grades...”
Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort contains a step-by-step formula to help you get better grades without having to study harder and without reading more books or doing extra credit projects to balance out your test scores.
The honest truth is, "studying hard" cannot and will not guarantee you better grades. What you need is a better SYSTEM that makes study a breeze. So you get better grades while studying LESS.
Using the secrets you’ll learn in Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort you’ll study LESS for an essay test, a multiple choice test or an exam and still get better grades on your report card.
But it’s not only about good grades now, is it? It’s about getting the best grades you can so that you get your dream job that earns you good money and provides the lifestyle you want.
It's not so hard to just get any old job, but it takes a smart person to get a well-paying career that makes you, your family and friends proud.
Sure, you can find a ton of material on learning strategies on the Internet, but you will never find anything that comes close to Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort because it’s not about just going over the same tired old "brute force" rote learning strategies your grandfather used when he was at school, but using the latest advances in speed learning psychology to turn you into the best you can be.
Download your copy of
Get The Best Grades
With the Least Amount of Effort”
Here's a more detailed breakdown of the tools, techniques and strategies you'll find in Get The Best Grades With the Least Amount of Effort.
- The simple FORMULA to help you hop from the grades you‘re getting to the grades that make you proud, without studying harder.
- How to wipe out bad study habits and achieve academic excellence.
- A little-known secret of becoming a SUPER-LEARNER - even if you think you’re an illiterate drop-out!
- How to finish your homework faster, get ready for your tests and exams in a split-second, and spend the rest of the day doing the things you want to do
- The 5-step system you can use to organize your academic work, social activities, sports and family responsibilities around your "peak performance periods" for maximum results
- How to excel at sports, have an active social life and still get As and Bs in most of your subjects WITHOUT staying up past midnight to do your homework
- 6 powerful methods for remembering everything the teacher says and passing any exam or test (while still having fun)
- How you can quickly & easily make hard-to-remember details STICK in your mind effortlessly and recall facts with a snap of your fingers during exams and tests.
- What to do when you get a bad grade, despite doing everything right.
- 7 studying shortcuts that save time WITHOUT compromising results, so you can complete your schoolwork in the shortest time possible.
- How to ace exams each and every time
- How to finish your homework and school assignments BEFORE you get back home from school!
- Should you do your reading for all your subjects in ONE sitting? Find out the truth...
- How to develop razor-sharp analytical and diagnostic skills that will not only boost your exam performance but also help land you a dream job.
- How to determine exactly what will be on your next exam.
- What PEAK PERFORMANCE athletes and SUPER-ACHIEVERS have in common… and how that can help you to get As & Bs WITHOUT doing extra credit projects to balance out your test scores.
- How to improve your concentration and focus and master any skill, subject or aptitude without sweating bullets!
- A 1-page cheat-sheet to help you get the edge by learning success strategies guaranteed to boost your marks and relieve your anxiety in less than a week!
...And that’s just the tip of the iceberg because you’ll get every strategy, trick, technique and short-cut guaranteed to turn you into a SUPER-LEARNER... and a SUPER-ACHIEVER!
This is a PROVEN SYSTEM I have personally used over and over again to "ACE" tests and exams while still 'having a life'
Dr. Marc Dussault,
author of How To
Get The Best Grades
With The Least
Amount Of Effort
I've told you a lot about what this book can do for you, but you might be wondering, "who the heck are you and why should I listen to what you have to say?".
Two very good questions. Let me briefly tell you about some of the times I have personally used these study methods to "ace" tests and exams, while still having a life...
The first time:
I completed a 4-year Engineering Degree, which takes many students 5 years to complete, in 3 years with two specializations (majors), not just one.
Second and third time:
While I was doing my MBA AND Ph.D. on a full-time basis, as the founder of my own start-up company, I used Exponential Marketing Strategies, with no money down, to build my service company 3 times faster, with double the industry average sales per employee, with a fraction of the industry's employee attrition rate WHILE consistently producing twice the profitability of my competitors - and graduated with honors!
When I moved to Australia, I completed a thesis for a Doctorate in Business Administration Degree in 3 months - a process that takes even the most committed academic "nerd" at least 12, if not 24, months to write.
My thesis was accepted by two external examiners "as presented", a rare accomplishment at this elite level of academic performance. By the way, my 500-page thesis included more than 1,200 references, 46 summary tables, 19 figures and a whopping 8 appendices! The file size was so big, Microsoft Word kept crashing, forcing me to put the appendices in a separate file!
Recently, while I worked for a global software vendor, I leveraged the SAME strategies to produce marketing results 30 TIMES (that's 3,000%) greater than the company's norms with the same closing (conversion) ratios as my contemporaries in other regions of the world, growing the business more than 50% per year while I completed a post graduate law degree with a specialization in taxation, superannuation and asset protection, completing it with Distinction in less than one year without a single work colleague being aware of my extra-curricular academic activities.
These Systems Won't Just Help You Get Better Grades In School Or College. You Can Use Them To Improve ANY Area Of Achievement You Choose!
Using the exact same formula you are just about to master, I have also become a competitive squash player, winning a Masters, an Open Men’s and gaining "Runner Up" in another Open Men’s Squash tournament -- and this was in the first 5 years of learning to play in my mid 30s!
Why am I telling you all this?